Alexey Viktorovich Kuzovkin - CEO of Infosoft, ex-Chairman of the Board of Directors of Armada Group of Companies. Alexey Kuzovkin has tremendous experience in managing innovative and IT projects.
Big Data is the most modern system for analyzing the behavioral factors of a potential client to obtain the most detailed information about him. As a result, a model is obtained on the basis of which it is possible to speak with confidence about the interests and preferences of a certain person, which ensures a better conversion from displaying advertising materials prepared specifically for him.
Statistics show that about half of today's market players who place ads on the web use Big Data for this. This is due to significant advantages, including:
- centralized access to information at any time;
- absence of human factor in machine data analysis, which reduces the number of errors and - speeds up the process of their application in practice;
- continuous receipt of updated information, so that it remains up-to-date all the time;
- collection of information from different sources, ensuring their reliability due to the possibility of comparison and detection of forgery on the part of the user.
In the domestic market, about 55% of companies in one way or another seek to use Big Data in promoting their own products. Among them there are mastodons, such as Mail.ru or S7 Airlines. However, there are also developing companies that have not yet had time to declare themselves but strive to do it as profitably and competently as possible, without spending extra money on those who will not be interested in their products in the end.
What the statistics show
Some companies share their own results obtained through the introduction of Big Data into the processes of finding and retaining customers, as well as simplifying routine tasks. So, according to reports, some of them managed to achieve an increase in the productivity of operators by about 50%, since a significant part of the information about customers is already in the system, even if they are applying for the service for the first time.
In addition, many have an increase in the average check up to 15%, and there is also a larger number of regular customers, since advertising has affected the target audience. This suggests the need to use Big Data in the conduct of any business involving direct work with people. Even at the initial stage, the information obtained in this way can significantly reduce the level of advertising and customer acquisition costs, which will allow you to invest more in the growth and development of the company.
What else can Big Data do?
To understand the value of using big data in business, it is enough to look at a very simplified list of opportunities that open up to companies:
- cheaper storage of information and easier access to it;
- reducing logistics costs, improving the quality of service for the client;
- reducing the level of risks for users, which is especially important when conducting financial transactions;
- getting the most reliable feedback about the usability of the product and the problems that customers may face;
- regular updating of the database, constant updating of it with new information, and - automatic elimination of accidentally accumulated errors;
- achieving maximum targeting optimization, as a result of which the advertising budget is - spent exclusively on potential customers who are ready to make a purchase;
- obtaining information about the reasons for clients' refusal to cooperate, drawing up a detailed portrait of representatives of the target audience in automatic mode.
However, it should be remembered that the implementation of Big Data alone is not enough to obtain such results. It is necessary that the system is deeply integrated into all the processes of the company, and its configuration should be handled by specialists. Otherwise, if you are unable to use the information received, you will not be able to achieve the desired results.Click here for further information